- Full swing basics
- Grip, Stance, Setup, Swing
- Short Game Basics
- Chipping, Pitching
- Sand Bunker Play
- Course Management
- Rules & Etiquette
- Club Fitting
- Video Swing Analysis
The Lesson Plan
- Initial sessions will focus on your full swing
- Follow up sessions will focus on your short game: Putting, chipping, pitching and sand play
- Range practice between lessons
- Swing drills at home
- Please be punctual for the appointment
- In the event of inclement weather, contact Kent (firstname.lastname@example.org ) at least 2 hours prior to your appointment. Cancel 24 hours in advance if possible
RecommendationsFollow up your lesson series with an On-Course Lesson to improve your scoring ability and course management skills.
Training AidsASSIST SWING TRAINER – Strengthens wrists and arms and eliminates slicing SWING MAGIC TRAINER – Grooves correct top of backswing and start of downswing ARMMASTER – Puts arms in correct position for a connected and on-plane swing SWING EXTENDER – Corrects over-swinging on backswing SPEED WHOOSH – Improves lag and release point on down swing POWER COIL– Develops proper lower body resistance on backswing TOUR STRIKER – Improves contact with irons SWINGYDE – Develops correct wrist hinge on backswing and lag angle on downswing
COACH’S EYE : To save my video swing analyses of your golf lessons you will need to import them into your personal Coach’s Eye account. You get 2 GB storage space FREE with the app, so no need to purchase additional GB space for my analyses. The app is FREE on Android devices, $4.99 on Apple devices. Click here:https://www.coachseye.com/p/Dgld0S to download the Coach’s Eye app.
Notify me prior to your fitting appointment for a 5% discount on club fittings and purchases!